The Sri Chinmoy Oneness-World virtual race series
A series of 'run from home' races in June, with runners from all over the world!
About the event
At this challenging time our worldwide Sri Chinmoy Races team are happy to present:
- A SERIES OF VIRTUAL 2 MILE RACES on Mondays in June
- one VIRTUAL 10K RACE on June 21st
- one 3 x 1 MILE RELAY on June 29th
Run your own race, on a route of your choosing, adhering to Government guidelines on social distancing and safety. Measure your run on your own device.
How to Enter:
2 MILE RACES: You can run your 2 miles anytime on the Saturday, Sunday or Monday. Register for each race before 5pm each Monday (GMT) and submit your time on Eventrac.co.uk before midnight on the Monday. Registration is free of charge, by using the below links:
- June 1st: The Pacific Ocean 2 Miles
- June 8th: The Southern Ocean 2 Miles
- June 15th: The Atlantic Ocean 2 Miles
- June 22nd: The Indian Ocean 2 Miles
10K RACE: this 10K must be run on Sunday 21st June and time submitted by Midnight GMT. Register before 9:00 Sunday 21st June.
- Register here: June 21st: The Sri Chinmoy Midsummer 10K
3x1 mile RELAY: Form a team of 3 people. Each member of the team can run their 1 mile anytime on the Saturday, Sunday or Monday. Register for the relay by 5pm on Monday 29th June (GMT) and submit your time on Eventrac.co.uk before midnight on the same Monday. Registration is free of charge.
- Register here: June 29th: The Arctic 3 x 1 Mile Relay
These June races follow on from our sucessful 5k series in May. We send out a prayer for all those who are suffering at this time and all those who are working hard to contain the situation. We wish you good health and well-being. Keep running.
Previous Results(view most recent results)
2 Miles / 10K / 3 x 1 mile relay
- Register before 5pm raceday